Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8 Things - Tagging, Connecting, Learning

I came back to my office this afternoon to the latest Learning & Leading with Technology. All of the articles immediately caught my eye on this one...especially the article by Tim Lauer on making your presence known as a blogger.

I was tagged by Marci Hull and Kristin Hokanson! While this may seem somewhat like an annoying meme, I am finding that as I lurk on their blogs and read their "tags" I am learning a lot from who they know. So I hope that you learn a least one thing from those that I tag.

Here are the rules:
Post these rules before you give your facts
List 8 random facts about yourself
At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

So, here are my facts:

1. I am a certified NAUI scuba diver, have been 130' deep off the Jersey Shore where visibility was about 8' but my favorite dive to date is the James Bond wreck in the Bahamas where visibility was 80'!
2. I can cook just about anything in the microwave.
3. My great grandfather immigrated from Campobasso (Molise), Italy it is the first place I will visit when I get to Europe!
4. I surround myself with positive messages...always! Casting Crowns, Skillet, Tom Boz
5. My son is the most creative child I know he knows how to play - and not with technology but with old fashioned mud, blocks and his imagination!
6. I have 3 sisters, 2 brothers and 8 nieces and nephews.
7. My dream job is to be an educational technologist and use a Mac everyday!
8. I love children!

I tag:
Joyce
Bill
Tim
Dave
Bard
Kathy
Jen
Marc

Happy Tagging!

1 comment:

Tom Boz said...

Thanks... Putting yourself around positive people will motivate you and keep you moving in a forward positive direction.