Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Telling Stories

At NECC 2007 I had the opportunity to sit at the Drexel Online Booth to promote the new Learning Technologies Masters program. It was interesting to me how many people came up to the booth just to share their Drexel story. The more questions you asked, the more you could learn about them. It is a good example of how people just want to connect to other people.

I think we need to think of more ways for people to share their stories...maybe that should be my ning. For right now, I will just quietly think about it and listen to others tell their stories and watch the Classroom 2.0 ning. I am currently multi-tasking, blogging while I am attending a Birds-Of-A-Feather Open Source/Web 2.0 session at NECC. People are sharing lots of great stories here. It is great stuff but almost information overload at the same time. For some of the best Web 2.0 tools, check out the Classroom 2.0.net wiki website. I'm off to go explore some of these tools and listen to the stories!

Have you connected with someone and told a story to today?

2 comments:

megfritzphd said...

Ahhhh you're being such a great anthropologist...take you back to your Drexel days?????
Have you been able to change the discussion yet or are you just listening?
Dr. Fritz

Tom Boz said...

You're are amazing !!!